Employee Benefits Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Employee Benefits Information
Offering voluntary employee benefits can come at no cost to you or your company and are a way to show employees you care about their well-being. Voluntary benefits include offerings such as life, disability, critical illness and accident insurance. These benefits can be offered in addition to core benefits as part of a benefits package.
At SunStar Insurance of AR, we’re here to help you determine which policies are of the most benefit to your staff.
Which Benefits Are Typically Offered to Employees?
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), most employers are required to offer health insurance to their employees. But many businesses offer additional benefits to employees. The following are coverage options available to provide:
- Group Health Insurance: Helps allow employers and employees to share premium costs, which significantly reduces an employee’s personal expense for their essential health insurance benefits.
- Dental Insurance: Helps offer coverage for everything from routine cleanings to more complicated oral surgeries and orthodontics.
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance: Helps provide the employee with income support following a disability that forces them off the job and causes termination in their standard paycheck. It is different from workers’ compensation insurance because it will apply even when someone gets injured in a non-work-related accident.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Helps supplement these costs beyond what standard health insurance will pay if someone needs care in a nursing home, home health aide, adult day care services or other assistance related to disability or aging.
- Group Life Insurance: Helps allow participating employees to enroll in guaranteed-issue coverage. Applicants won’t be denied enrollment just because they have a pre-existing condition that might make it hard to qualify otherwise.
- Vision Insurance: Helps individuals maintain healthier eyesight and catch developing problems before they can get worse by helping cover routine care.
- Business Life Insurance: Key person and buy-sell funding policies enable business partners and other company principals to insure themselves so that the business will receive their death benefit and therefore withstand the further ramifications of their loss.
- Hospital Indemnity Plans: Helps cover costs that remain even after your standard health insurance pays for a loss (i.e., deductibles, coinsurance, copayments, ambulance fees).
The package you decide to provide will determine your costs and the fees your employees will pay each pay period for their benefits and is completely up to you as a business owner. To determine what is right for you, contact your agent.
Get Started With Employee Benefits
Determining which benefits are in the best interest of your employees can be difficult, but your agents at SunStar Insurance of AR are ready to help. Reach out to an agent today to get started.