Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
All homeowners should consider homeowners insurance. Potential risks associated with damage to your home can be unpredictable and expensive to recover from. Having the right homeowners insurance policy can save you from covering high out-of-pocket costs following an accident in your home.
What Does Home Insurance Include?
Generally, a homeowners insurance policy might include some of the following coverages:
It is important to note that your homeowners insurance policy might not be limited to the above coverages.
Do I Need Home Insurance?
- Dwelling coverage—This helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
- Other structures coverage—This assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a shed or gazebo.
- Liability coverage—This helps cover injury or damage to others or their property if the policyholder is held responsible.
- Contents or personal property coverage—This helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if they’re damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
- Loss of use coverage—This assists with living expenses in a covered loss, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
Although you are not required to have homeowners insurance by Arkansas law, having a policy can protect you from having to pay extreme costs. Storms, burglaries and fires are a few examples of incidents that can occur at any time, and having an insurance policy can keep you financially protected in these instances.
It should be noted that if you have a mortgage on your home, your lender may require that you have adequate insurance.
Does Home Insurance Cover Floods?
A typical homeowners insurance policy will not cover flood damage. You can purchase a flood insurance policy through an agent who works with the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) to provide this critical coverage.
Some homeowners insurance policies cover water damage due to the weight of snow, ice or sleet, frozen or burst pipes, accidental overflow of household systems and windstorms. Contact an agent to discuss your current coverage and learn more about flood insurance options.
Contact Our Agency
If you are a homeowner near Little Rock or Jonesboro, Arkansas, the agents at SunStar Insurance of Arkansas can help you learn more about potential homeowners insurance policies so you can decide on the right coverage for your house.
For more information, contact our agency today at 501-225-3454.